About This Product – Comes with a compress wrap that may support the entire body and assist hold the ice bags in place.
- An essential item for first aid, pain treatment, muscle aches, and sports injuries, among other uses.
- Simply fill the ice bag with ice and water until it is two thirds full for cold treatment to ease pain from headaches, bruising, migraines, muscular aches, and swelling. Use hot water for heat therapy (not boiling; the ideal temperature range is 50–60°C/122–140°F) to relieve joint pain, migraine headaches, and upset stomachs.
- The ice bag packs are perfect for using cold treatment to treat minor injuries such as scrapes, bruises, muscular aches, sprains, and strains. They are also appropriate for use in first aid situations and sports injuries. It is advised to help with pain relief, edoema reduction, and healing time.
- Ice cubes or crushed ice may be added with ease because to the superior leak-resistant cap’s large cap opening. Unlike gel packs or other packs, water may stay cold and heated for a lot longer because to soft, waterproof, and flexible cloth.
- Ice packs only weigh 3.5 ounces, making them ideal for keeping in your car, office, home, and vacation bag for quick pain treatment. Get the calming relief of hot or cold therapy right away, whether you are suffering from a hangover from the previous weekend, a headache, or aches and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor.